Griddler Deluxe GR-150 by Cuisinart
Take Meals to New Heights
The Cuisinart Griddler Deluxe takes grilling to new heights! It offers six enticing cooking options. The reversible grill and griddle plates, combined with dual-zone temperature control, give home chefs complete control. This grill is perfect for making pancakes and eggs for breakfast, panini and open-faced sandwiches for lunch, and burgers or fajitas for dinner. The extra-large grilling surface is ideal for entertaining a crowd or making family meals. The new SearBlast feature locks in the flavor of steaks. With dishwasher-safe accessories, an elegant new look, and 1800 watts of power, deluxe is an understatement.
Six Ways to Cook: 240 square inches of cooking surface handle big orders of bacon and eggs, panini sandwiches, seared filets, and sautéed vegetables.
Enough Power to Sear: 1800 watts of power and 500°F max plate temperatures let you sear meats, fish, and poultry. The 2-minute SearBlast feature locks in flavors.
DuoControl Heating Advantage: Independent temperature controls let you warm tortillas on one plate while sautéing chicken and veggies on the other. Makes combination cooking easier than ever.
Adjustable Top Cover for More Cooking Options: The top cover “floats” for classic contact grilling and manually adjusts to 6 different heights to top-melt. Perfect for open-faced sandwiches and grilled pizzas.
Extra-Large Cooking Surface: Cook up to 12 pancakes on the full griddle or grill up to 6 burgers in the contact grill position.
Quick & Easy Cleanup: Removable plates, drip tray, and scraper are dishwasher safe.
- Reversible nonstick plates flip from grill to griddle, provide a total of 240 square inches of cooking surface, and are dishwasher safe. Grill side is perfect for grilling steak, burgers, chicken, and vegetables. Use the griddle side to prepare pancakes, eggs, heat tortillas, even sear scallops.
- SearBlast meats, fish or poultry at 500°F for up to two minutes at a time. Sear on one or both plates.
- Height-adjustable top cover with 6 preset height positions. Lower to contact grill or raise for melting; lock to store.
- Independent temperature controls provide full range of temperatures, from Warm to 450°F, for each cooking plate.
- Integrated drip tray removes for easy dishwasher cleanup.
- Brushed stainless steel housing on the base and cover brings Cuisinart’s trademark elegance into any kitchen.
Operating the Griddler Deluxe
- Make sure the Griddler Deluxe is in the PREHEAT position. It is recommended you preheat with grill in the closed position.
- Turn the UPPER PLATE and/or LOWER PLATE temperature to the desired setting – from Warm to 450°F.
- A red indicator light on the selected control will illuminate to indicate that the power is on. It may take up to 12 minutes to reach operating temperature, depending on the temperature level that was set. NOTE: The first time you use the Griddler Deluxe, it may have a slight odor and may smoke a bit. This is normal and common to appliances with nonstick surfaces.
- When the thermostat has reached operating temperature, a green indicator light inside the chosen control will indicate that the Griddler Deluxe is ready for cooking.
- You may vary the setting of the control knob at any time during cooking.
- To turn the plate(s) off, simply turn the temperature dial(s) to the OFF position. NOTE: If the unit is on and heated for more than 2 hours, it will automatically shut off. This is a safety feature of the Griddler Deluxe. To reactivate, simply turn either dial.