WHIRLEY-POP STOVETOP POPCORN POPPER 25008 WABASH VALLEY FARMS
If its movie night in your home you must have a Whirley-Pop Stovetop popcorn popper. Makes up to 6 quarts of light and flavorful popcorn in a matter of minutes. The quality of the popcorn is much better than the microwaveable popcorn and you don’t miss out on the corn kernels that didn’t pop. You also don’t have to worry if you set the time on the microwave correctly so there is much less chance of burning the popcorn and ruining the whole batch.– Rad Hoffpauir
Seasoning Instructions: First Time Use
- Wash and season pan:
- Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Tilt the pan to coat the bottom and sides of the pan. Heat for 20 seconds or until oil is hot. Do not leave pan unattended.
- Remove from heat and let cool
- Wipe out with a napkin and start popping!
- Do not add any ingredients while the popper is on any heat source
- Use the proper amounts of oil and popcorn.
- For Popcorn use 1/2 Cup
- For Oil use 1-3 Tablespoon
- Some gourmet hybrid popcorn such as white, crimson or petite pop-up smaller and should be adjusted accordingly
- As you become more comfortable with your popper, you can reduce the amount of oil used to as low as a single teaspoon. That’s about 41 calories – 4 1/2 fat grams!
- Do not preheat popper and oil
- Place popper with added ingredients on gas stove and turn on the burner. Medium heat is best.
- If using electric range, heat range only to medium-high; place popper with added ingredients on heated unit
- Stir slowly, adjust temperature as needed so popping is complete in about 3 minutes
- Continue stirring through entire process until there is only an occasional pop…pop, or until the handle becomes hard to turn. Do not force the handle.
- Remove from heat immediately
- Transfer into a serving bowl
- Add butter and salt or your favorite seasoning
Never place empty popper on heated stovetop
Never leave popper unattended while popping
Instructions by http://www.wabashvalleyfarms.com/instructions.php?sel=whirleypop